PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A SALES NEGOTIATOR WITHIN AN ESTATE AGENCY BRANCH.
Here at Michael J Chapman Estate Agents we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic Sales & Letting Negotiator to join our team in the thriving village of Alderley Edge.
- Generating new business leads, proactively creating and pursuing valuation opportunities.
- Answering the telephone/ dealing with internet enquiries/ meeting and greeting customers.
- Regular daily progress updates to line manager.
- Registering buyer and tenant details via agency software package and matching them to available properties.
- Negotiating property sales and lets, liaising between buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
- Progressing sales and lettings to completion.
- Identifying clients’ needs and matching them with the right property.
- Booking and conducting accompanied property viewings.
- Liaising with all parties and assisting with the progression of the sales process from start to finish.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Associated administration.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Highly motivated salesperson.
- Individual character that is articulate, intelligent and driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including English grammar.
- Ability and flexibility to work on own or as part of a busy team.
- Achieve Individual sales targets.
- Adhere to company best practice.
- Local knowledge of Alderley Edge & Wilmslow.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- A stable work history.
Hours of work
9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
10.00am – 4pm every other Saturday on a rota basis
We can offer you a competitive basic salary with an excellent uncapped commission structure, pension, company car and 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Please Note: If you have not been invited to an interview within 7 working days of applying, your application has been unsuccessful.